As Brightside focuses on delivering individualised care based upon the specific needs of the person, fees are determined by the level of care required. The manager is able to confirm weekly fees once a full assessment has taken place and we are certain we can meet your needs. Fees may be varied (increased/decreased) should the care needs vary but only following a formal review.
If your placement is funded by local authority you will be required to sign a tripartite contract (LA, Resident and Brightside Manor) as required by your local authority. For those funding their placements by private means, please refer to our specimen contract.
Services included in our weekly fees
- Your room and individualised residential care and support.
- All meals including all snacks and beverages. Special dietary requirements are also catered for.
- Laundry including personal clothing, bedding and towels.
- Activities and entertainment including day trips, group activities etc.
- Escort service and transportation to all medical appointments
- Medication administration
Services available at extra cost
- Private chiropody, physiotherapy, any other therapies
- Newspapers/ magazine delivery
- Personal phone line
- Taxis/ transport for non- medical appointments/ visits/ outings outside of the activities’ schedule.